We are always looking for talented people who are interested in joining our team. The positions below are currently open. Please call us or use the form below if you are interested in applying or learning more.
Job description is:
Journeymen & Apprentices
TRUSTED HEATING & AIR
$18 – $35 Per Hour
Number of hires for this role
- Residential HVAC Installer, 1-2year (Preferred)
- State of Idaho HVAC Journeyman card (Preferred)
- Universal Refrigeration card (Preferred)
- Attending HVAC school
Full Job Description
HVAC Installer – Journeymen & Apprentices
Compensation: $12 – $35 per hour DOE and negotiable
Benefits: Competitive Pay and Benefits to include: Time Off Paid, Holiday Pay.
Location: Treasure Valley, Idaho
Full Time Positions for all levels of experience
Trusted Heating &Air, LLC. is a full HVAC mechanical contractor based in Boise, Idaho. Our services include designing, installing, maintaining, and servicing HVAC systems for primarily Residential , contractors and clients.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are looking for qualified HVAC Installers that take pride in their workmanship, and have attention to detail to join our team.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Experience with residential HVAC installations preferred
- Experience with power tools including reciprocal saw, drill, etc.
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Possess basic trade related hand tools for this position.
- Previous use working on or around ladders, on roofs, in crawls, and attics.
- Strong troubleshooting, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong mechanical abilities and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to handle physical workload and work in a rigorous environment
- Must hold a valid HVAC Journeyman or Apprentice license through the State of Idaho
- Must be able to pass Pre-Employment Drug and Background Screen
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license preferred
- Must have the ability to lift up to 75 lbs
OPTIONS TO APPLY:
- Indeed Easy Apply
- Call Our office at 208-880-8442
- If you would like to apply in person, please call ahead.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire